Wednesday, August 6, 2008

She's happy...too happy


I can hardly believe it, but I'm somewhat delirious again today. I c-a-n-n-o-t figure it out! I'm driving home for lunch today grinning like a stoner. Although I'm definitely enjoying it, it's making me a little suspicious. Several times right before I've gotten the stomach flu, I can remember sitting there thinking, "I've never felt so good in my life." Then, a couple hours later, I'm dry heaving and wishing I'd done a little more detail work last time I cleaned the toilet. For now, I'm going to try to assume that my unusual happiness is because I have a great life and is not a harbinger of bad things to come. I guess time will tell.

1 comments:

China Pattern said...

There is nothing wrong with smiling at cows. It is when you laugh at their jokes that the problem begins. Ok, I have a warped sense of humor. And I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com