Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Life of a Swinger


What a difference a day makes. Yesterday morning I was staring out of my hotel room window all forlorn and morose. Today, the entire 2 hour drive home from the airport, I was downright giddy. Sounds a little bipolar, doesn't it? To what do I owe this sudden improvement in mood? I have no freakin' idea. Maybe my airplane experienced a sudden change in cabin pressure, but the masks didn't work inducing an oxygen deprived euphoria. I'm starting to come down a little, but I kid you not, I was driving home, singing at the top of my lungs and smiling at cows. Although I wish I could bottle whatever wizardry turned me goofy today, I'm not sure how long I'll be able to deal with such crazy mood swings. Honestly, 98-99% of the people who know me probably think I'm the most emotionless ice queen to walk the earth. Vulcans like me don't really know how to deal with human emotions.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com